Saturday, March 10, 2012

I found it

Today is my aunt's 93rd birthday. We are going to lunch and shopping. She will shop. I will try to buy lunch, I don't know if I will succeed or not because every time I try to buy she says no. Maybe today she will fool me. So what does this have to do with the title of this post? Nothing. I am just waiting till it is time to go and pick her up from the retirement home. While waiting I decided to scan the pictures and show you more of Oscar.          
                                                                                                                                           
I spoke of the book that I couldn't find - I found it. It is a book that my friend Deb made for me while they watched Oscar in February of 2008 while I went to visit my friends in Florida. I was away for a week and they had a ball - so Deb tells me. She and Oscar wrote stories and they took pictures. This is the beginning of the book. They said Oscar was at Camp Slippery Slope because they have a sloped driveway and sometimes it is icy and hence the "Slippery Slope."


They spoiled him. They had a dog they named Blue who died a year or more from complications from diabetes. Oscar was their opportunity to see about getting another dog and their schedules. In this picture to the right Deb is getting some of his treats because he's been outside and has been a "good doggy" and because I'm such a mean mommy she says cause I don't give him treats. Oscar was a great dog that just loved people. He didn't like other dogs so I had to watch when I took him outside for his walk. Sometimes it could be tricky in the hall way of the apartment building with the other dogs coming and going as well. I had to remind him that he didn't own the building and he had to share.

I have a few more pictures to share with you but I'll wait till another day. Thanks for reminiscing with me. Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found the book! What a nice gift that is, and how sweet these photos are.

    ReplyDelete