Saturday, July 16, 2011

Time Flies

Today is Saturday and I'm resting at home. Well, not really resting as my friend Diane might view it but as I view it. My friend Diane has a little poodle named Tash and for her, resting is sitting outside under the trees having a cigarette and holding Tash or not. Sometimes Tash just sits on the lap of someone else - because she can. My resting is not driving anyone anywhere and not going anywhere for at least an hour. My resting consists of doing my bead work and/or reading or even playing Freecell on the computer.
I've finished the Turquoise doll and for now that is the last one I'll do. Maybe later on, if someone wants one, I'll do another. I'd like to now finish the one wall hanging I've been working on and start the pictures for the children's book that I'm about to do. We'll see how that turns out.
So for today after four days of driving I'm sitting in my apartment - beading/resting/reading and watching Perry Mason. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment