Saturday, March 3, 2012

His Picture

Today while surfing my pictures on the computer I came across a picture of Oscar. Mind you, this is not a good picture. He seemed to like to just flop on the bed with me more than in this dog bed. Of course he'd have to make a nest on the bed and often I'd have to tell him to just like down - especially when he was clawing at the quilt on the bed. When I was working on the computer or a piece of art or reading he'd consent to sleep in the dog bed. He would go round and round in this bed of his and make a nest and then about five minutes later I'd see him like this - crashed like he passed out. Sometimes I'd even go over to see if he was still breathing. So that is one view of Oscar. When I find the others I'll post more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Oscar looks like he was a very good, very cozy sort of dog. :)

    ReplyDelete