Monday, May 7, 2012

A New Day

  


Good Morning.
It's been a while since I've posted and it seems it's been a while since I've typed because I made three typing mistakes in the first five words.

I've taken pictures and they sat on my camera until this morning when I uploaded them.This is a picture that I took in early April.
After all the warm weather in March we had a wonderful surprise. Of course there was a lot of complaining from the apartment dwellers.







 Then there were the pictures of the tulip buds then the tulips in progress and then the full blown beauties.







I've had a divil of a time trying to get these beauties in order so I'll leave it alone. 


I also took a picture of a stuffed owl I made from a free pattern on Lollychops and here he is. He is sitting among my treasures on the wonderful pink shelf that my friend Deb gave me. Some of the treasures are gifts like the two horses, and the gnome I made stands and watches all the goings on on that shelf.

Now I know why I don't post a lot. I still haven't figured out how to work the technology Good thing I don't do Facebook or Twitter I'd never get to post anything.

I'm off now to finish another owl with a different pattern.
Our little doll group that meets in Guelph and Fergus area met today to show off owls and owl patterns they'd made or found. I couldn't go because I made myself  too exhausted from doing too much again. So, I'll stay home, do laundry and make an owl. Never mind the other figure I should be making with another class.


2 comments:

  1. It is such strange weather. Here, too--in the 90s in March, and now a chilly, cold May. After our fall blizzard. Bizarre.

    Love the wee owl friend you've made! It is good to have a shelf of treasures.

    ReplyDelete