Monday, November 14, 2011

New Changes

Well I figured out how to not be so frazzled. Now to put it into practice eh? It is the doing too much and not concentrating on what I love to do. I love to write but I don't love writers meetings if there is no reading and/or sharing of the writing so I won't be going back for a while.

I really love the sewing and the beading but I don't like the messiness of the table when I do that. So, today is a cleaning day. This is a glimpse of a portion of the "studio" right now. You can't see the table with the coloured pencils and the paints. You can't see the book shelves with the reference materials and the gnomes whose pictures were shown a post or two back. Maybe that is a good thing.


I spent the majority of Saturday just puttering. I didn't have to go traipsing off in the car so for the most part it was parked. That is what tires me out the most I think, driving. I wrote once somewhere that if I could figure out how to lose weight by driving I should have disappeared by now.

While I spent most of Saturday and Sunday at home I worked on finishing the one doll and like I said the Turquoise doll hollered because she wanted a crown.  I didn't get a good photo of them but you will see what I mean by the crowns or hats. Remember in the last post I said that the Turquoise Doll wanted a crown instead of a ribbon - well I did finish it. The other doll she just spoke up quite loudly and she was finished in all her glory as well. Here they are:
I will show better pictures of them when I get better lighting. Maybe after I clean and re-arrange.


And now I'm off to clean the messy desk before the outing and some music. Have a good one

1 comment:

  1. A cleaning and organizing day is a good thing! I hope you get everything pleasantly sorted. I'm thinking I should plan a similar day to organize my own space. I'd like to create more room for my painting supplies.

    ReplyDelete